Whether you are new to Anavar or to anabolic steroids in general, it is important to use these compounds in carefully planned cycles in order to reap the benefits without the harmful side effects. Most of the time, your Anavar cycles should include testosterone supplements and aromatase inhibitors, but this depends primarily on the stacks you choose. Below, you will find some example cycles for both men and women.
Because Anavar is so mild, there is generally no need for “test” cycles consisting solely of this compound. However, it is important that you determine your tolerance to other anabolic steroids before stacking them with Anavar. Most people also tolerate Clenbuterol, so this makes the cycle below perfect for anyone who has limited experience with steroids.
- Weeks 1 through 4 – Take 400mg per week of testosterone cypionate, 40mcg per day of Clenbuterol, and 0.5mg of letrozole every other day.
- Weeks 5 through 8 – Continue with above doses, but double the Clenbuterol and add 50mg per day of Anavar.
- Weeks 9 through 12 – Continue as shown above, but swap the testosterone cypionate for 100mg of testosterone propionate every other day and increase to 120mcg per day of Clenbuterol.
For Advanced Users
Advanced Anavar cycles are for those who have used this and other steroids in the past without issues. An advanced user typically incorporates other ingredients into the stack and enjoys a longer cycle than a beginner, but bear in mind that you should never use Anavar for more than eight to 10 weeks at a stretch.
- Weeks 1 through 8 – Take 250mg of Sustanon-250 and 100mg of NPP every other day on alternating days.
- Weeks 9 through 11 – Drop both of the above ingredients and take 200mg of testosterone propionate every other day, 50 to 80mg of Anavar per day, and 100mg of Trenbolone every other day. Alternate the testosterone on Trenbolone on opposite days.
- Weeks 12 through 16 – Continue as above, but add 100mg of Masteron every other day on the same day as the testosterone.
If you are a woman who is taking Anavar for the first time, then you will probably find the following cycle tolerable and effective. The cycle below will help you enjoy high quality, lean gains without bothersome or dangerous side effects.
- Weeks 1 through 4 – Take 20mcg per day of Clenbuterol and 2iu per day of HGH.
- Weeks 5 through 8 – Double the Clenbuterol, continue the HGH, and add 10mg per day of Anavar.
- Weeks 9 through 12 – Continue as shown above, but double the Clenbuterol dose again (to 80mcg per day) and add 10mg per day of Nolvadex.
Finally, women who have experience with steroids and tolerate them well can try this Anavar cycle. It is quite complicated from week to week, but the cycle setup helps to mitigate the buildup of testosterone in the body which often leads to side effects.
- Weeks 1 through 3 – Take 10mg per day of Anavar, 20mcg per day of Clenbuterol, 25mcg per day of Cytomel, and 2iu per day of HGH.
- Week 4 – Continue as above, but add 100mg per week of Primobolan Depot, double the Clenbuterol, and increase the Cytomel to 37.5mcg per day.
- Weeks 5 and 6 – Drop the Anavar from the cycle, continue the Primobolan and HGH, increase Clenbuterol to 60mcg per day, and increase Cytomel to 62.5mcg per day.
- Week 7 – Add 10mg per day of Anavar back to the cycle, and continue the rest at the doses above.
- Week 8 – Drop the Primobolan, but continue with Anavar, HGH, and Clenbuterol. Increase dose of Cytomel to 75mcg per day.
- Weeks 9 through 12 – Keep everything the same as week 8, but increase Clenbuterol to 80mcg per day and Cytomel to 100mcg per day. Add 20mg per day of Nolvadex, too.
As you can see, Anavar cycles can get quite complicated, particularly for women. Before you begin, check your inventory and make sure you have everything you need on hand. Leaving out one or more components may affect the results and the severity of any side effects that you experience.