Although potentially dangerous Anavar side effects are rare, than can and sometimes do occur when users take more than recommended over long periods of time. The best way to mitigate the risks below is to take Anavar at the right doses and for no longer than eight to 10 weeks at a time. You should also remember to allow at least eight weeks between cycles.
People Who Should Not Use Anavar
Although Anavar for sale online is relatively safe when used by people who are generally healthy, there are some people who should avoid anabolic steroids altogether. Anavar may exacerbate the symptoms and severity of any of the following conditions:
- Heart problems, arterial conditions, high LDL cholesterol levels, and low HDL cholesterol levels.
- Cancers of any sort.
- Liver or kidney diseases of any kind, including bacterial infections.
- Women who are pregnant, who may become pregnant while using Anavar, or women who are breastfeeding.
In general, if you have any kind of serious medical condition, it is best to avoid using anabolic steroids. In some cases, the compounds may interact with prescription medications you take and diminish their effectiveness.
Commonly Occurring Side Effects
The most common Anavar side effects are usually mild and go away on their own over time. People experience them to varying degrees, and some may find them intolerable. They include:
- Frequent bladder contractions, causing a frequent need to urinate in both men and women.
- The development of masculine features, such as a deeper voice or facial hair, in women. If this symptom develops, it is important to stop using Anavar.
- Breast tenderness in both men and women.
- Painful, continued erections. Although this may go away over time, men should seek medical attention for erections that last longer than four hours.
Infrequently Occurring Side Effects
On the other hand, only a small percentage of users experience certain Anavar side effects. Again, these range from mild to severe, and in some cases, they may be intolerable. These include:
- Diarrhea and/or nausea
- Abdominal swelling and/or visible bloating elsewhere in the body
- Increased risk of bleeding
- Anemia, especially in women
- Difficulty sleeping
- Low libido
- Thickening of the skin
- Stomach and intestinal irritation
- Enlarged prostate and/or prostate cancer
- High levels of calcium in the bloodstream
Very Rare and Serious Side Effects
Finally, some Anavar side effects occur only rarely but are serious in nature. If you develop any of the following, it is important to stop using Anavar and other anabolic steroids for sale online:
- Microscopic blood-filled fissures or cavities in the liver
- Liver tissue death caused by toxicity
- Liver cancer
- Abnormally high amounts of fats in the blood
Understanding Liver Toxicity
The most common concern among users of anabolic steroids is their inherent hepatotoxicity. Unfortunately, Anavar is toxic to the liver, though only mildly when compared to its counterparts. As such, although many users claim that the steroid is safe, it is vital to watch for signs of liver damage. One of the first signs is jaundice, a condition marked by yellowing of the skin, which is most noticeable in the whites of the eyes. If you notice any signs of jaundice, discontinue the Anavar and seek medical attention.
Although Anavar side effects are mild when compared to other steroids, they still exist. Do not take this compound if you have a preexisting medical condition, and never stack it with other oral steroids such as Dianabol, as this increases the hepatotoxicity of both compounds dramatically.